Friday, May 27, 2011

How much do you love your hair color?


Like today post, I just want to ask you guys. How much do you love your hair color? And how many times do you guys color your hair? Honestly I had colored my hair only once during college. I was coloring my hair to light hazelnut color. After that, I get scolded from my mom because she just did not like my hair color too bright. *that's story of my life*.Lol.

After been a few year, I am now stick to my originally hair color, which is black. I love my black hair color so much , it looks healthier and sexy. Don't you think so guys? But different people are different opinion about it. Sometimes when I apply a very thick eyeliner and red shocking lipstick, I just look likes a Goth. Like somehow I think its weird to have a very black hair color. Lol.

So you guys, tell me do you love you hair color now?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Ping in TotalPing.com