Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lose Myself





Here is a thinner me! I have gone up and down 15/20 pounds on and off for about 2 years now. I believe in this picture I was a size 10. After working really hard to stay fitting in that wedding dress, something in me clicked and the after wedding weight came on. Marriage is a major life change and takes adjusting. Good thing it's only been 7 months and I caught myself, cause both me and my husband have got some love weight to lose! Good thing I only have 14 pounds to loose before I fit back comfortably in these jeans.












 


This time I have to concentrate on doing what I know is the right way to live to keep it off. Remember it is a lifestyle change!


Now I'm just fine with fitting into my size 10 jeans. I have no desire to be a size 4. I believe that you can be healthy and not be thin. I was working out 4 times a week, able to run stadium stairs without wanting to pass out, and eating a good diet and I was no smaller than a 10, but toned. I commend people who have the willpower to loose lots of weight and I am definitely not knocking anyone who desires to be a size 0/2/4, I just know that is not for me. Hell look how I look at size 10, I know that I'd look hella crazy if I were a 0!








Here are some pictures of some newly slimmed down celebs!













Now Jennifer is slim! She did it! I'm happy for her because that is what she wants and she looks great! I especially love the printed top and skirt!
















Raven Symone has lost what seems like 60 pouinds or more.












She is definitely posing a little sexier in her new body after reportedly losing 35 pounds.
















Jordin Sparks has gone from a size 14 to an 8.




















They look great, but more importantly I'm sure they FEEL great! I just can't wait to get back into my skinny pants!





How small do you think is too small for you? Is there a such thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Ping in TotalPing.com