Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gotta have Python


Leopard print is always my first love. I'm drawn to it light a moth to a flame. But python prints have taken over the scene and I'm loving the look of the print mixed with bold colors or other prints!




 


You can simplify Python Prints by keeping everything else neutral.













You can pair it with a bold color and stand out!















 


You can even make it look business casual.




































As always you can wear whatever outfit you want as long as your shoe screams "Honey, I'm here"!

























I have this baby on my radar! It will belong to me soon (insert evil laughter here).
















How are you gonna rock your python? Do you have something that you must have?








Love, Jazz Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Ping in TotalPing.com