Monday, December 5, 2011

Foxy










I had a very eventful weekend! We got a new touch screen computer and got hubby a playstation for his Xmas gift! So we've both been like droids, drooling, and loosing sleep over our new toys!












I did manage to get dressed and go to work though. I also managed to try and pick out my fro into this big mass of kinky hair and I'm in love with my hair all over again!





Sometimes when I wear weave for an extended period of time, I get nervous about returning to my natural haired state. I guess it's because the weave/braids are low maintenance and such a different look. But then you have to go back to deep conditioning and detangling. You go back to styling and lawd knows natural hair takes time!!!















But when it's all said and done and I'm back to me, it's always a win win situation!


You have definitely got to have patience and love your hair because if you don't it won't flourish. Just like with anything, it takes work!






























I love my new froggy ring from Payless for $6.00! She makes my hands look so decorative.





























Did you guys do anything exciting this weekend? 





<3 Jazz Jade




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Ping in TotalPing.com