Saturday, December 3, 2011

Well Call me Cinderella













Well I have had my loafers for two months maybe but never quite got around to telling you about them! Of course I was eyeing the steve madden's retailing at over $100. Then I spotted them on GoJane and UrbanOg but not in my size, :(. Damn, that $22 price on GoJane was right up my alley. So, slowly I forget about owning my leopard print loafers when lo and behold I walk into Dots one day looking for something else and came across these. They are the same exact Bamboo brand sold on GoJane and I skipped walked outta there with these after paying $12.00!!!!! Ha!








Wore them to work (which is daring at my FT hell-hole job) and my boss says "They look like slippers, like house shoes." Well that kinda is the concept, but it's hard to explain fashion concepts to people who don't have fashion concepts dancing around in their brains. So yeah I kinda do have on slippers, and they are haute!








Here are a few other options that I love for this look!
















1. Asos, $51.00


2. Topshop, $100.00


3. Steve Madden, $80.00


4. Topshop, $100.00


5. Christian Louboutin, $1095.00


6. Topshop, $60.00


7. Dolce Vita, $87.00


8. Steve Madden, $120.00









Do you own a pair? Had anyone question your style while you're wearing them?








<3 Jazz Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Ping in TotalPing.com